Team Lead SAP Plant Operations (PP, PM, QM, EHS) - international
Headquarters in Hamburg
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialised organic and inorganic chemicals as well as high-quality wax products. We are a modern company that leads the market in many sectors worldwide, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
- You analyse, compile and modify our Plant Operations modules and third-party applications within the portfolio in accordance with our requirements for the entities located in Eurasia.
- You manage a team of SAP experts who are accountable to support existing solutions, to manage service requests and to lead implementation projects.
- In cooperation with our other Portfolio Managers (Finance, Supply Chain, HR), you manage and coordinate the service quality of our portfolios. You regularly review the costs, quality and value of our applications.
- To guarantee that projects are implemented on time, you coordinate the teams, taking budgets and time frames into account.
- You also determine and manage legal processes within the portfolio. You take on project and backlog management, prioritising and planning portfolio resources.
- In addition, you employ IT process management methods and procedures in change and project management and document processes.
Your qualifications and strengths
- You have a university degree in the field of computer science or information science or equivalent.
- Thanks to your years of professional experience, you have a sound understanding of IT technologies and work processes.
- You have got several years experience in design and implementation of SAP solutions, ideally in SAP PP/ PM/ QM or EHS modules.
- You also have a good understanding of the economic and financial connection between profitability, costs and logistics.
- Your working style is characterised by excellent leadership and communication skills as well as a strategic and innovative approach – ideal for working with your team.
- You cooperate easily with our international teams thanks to your intercultural competences and are business fluent in English.
Sasol in Zahlen
production sites in Europe
employees in Germany
employees at headquarters in Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours, mobile working options and 37.5 or 38.5 hours a week in full-time employment (depending on the respective position).
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars. At some locations, we also offer corporate sports programmes and physio services (e. g. massages) and even take part in sporting events as a team!
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.