Product Owner HR Group Data
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialised organic and inorganic chemicals as well as high-quality wax products. We are a modern company that leads the market in many sectors worldwide, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
- You will be responsible for maturing our Human Capital function’s global/ enterprise data capabilities by implementing a roadmap that focuses on introducing key initiatives (e.g. data governance/ownership, data privacy, data quality, data literacy) in close collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
- You will oversee and manage group people data and ensure that people data consumed are fit for use in group reporting and related global processes, clearly defined, understood by key stakeholders and managed proactively.
- As a key data leader, you will be responsible for driving people data improvement across group and bringing stakeholders together in order to increase knowledge sharing and collaboration around topics of people data.
- You will own the enterprise data/ analytics platform roadmap for the HR function and provide steer to the business through common-use data/analytics platforms, products or tools.
- You will lead the design, implementation and continuous improvement of people data management practices that ensure efficient and coherent Group people reporting.
- You will follow the latest technology and analysis trends and ensure continuous sharing of industry practices that drive more effective people data management across the Group.
Your qualifications and strengths
- You have a bachelor’s degree in information systems or in the social sciences (psychology) with a specialization in information technology.
- Thanks to several years of professional experience in leading data & analytics capabilities, you have a sound knowledge of implementing and embedding data management processes and practices.
- You have strong skills in statistical data analysis.
- You are familiar with platforms/tools such as Azure, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), SuccessFactors (People) Analytics and visualisation tools such as Power BI and/ or Tableau.
- In order to work effectively with our distributed business units, you have intercultural skills and fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Sasol in Zahlen
locations in Germany
employees in Germany
employees at headquarters in Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours and mobile working options.
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars.
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.