Product Owner HR Group Reporting
Headquarters in Hamburg
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialised organic and inorganic chemicals as well as high-quality wax products. We are a modern company that leads the market in many sectors worldwide, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
- Together with the support of your team, in close collaboration with our business units, you will lead the identification, definition, design and delivery of consolidated Group reports on behalf of the Human Capital function (headcount, diversity, sustainability reporting etc.) using agile and digital ways of work.
- You will be responsible for leveraging a diverse array of platforms/tools (e.g. SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors, Excel, Azure, Power BI etc.) in order to integrate, visualise and interpret people information in order to tell insightful stories about the state of our human capital function globally.
- You will spend time with key Group and business leaders, conduct needs assessments in order to understand key reporting requirements, and design the appropriate solutions to enable Sasol to meet both its reporting obligations as well as its aspirations.
- Thanks to your experience in leading people reporting & analytics initiatives, you will establish and lead our communities of expertise to ensure a coherent approach to group reporting.
- You will follow the latest technology and analysis trends and ensure continuous sharing of industry practices that drive enhanced people decision-making across the Group.
Your qualifications and strengths
- You have a bachelor’s degree in psychology or social sciences or in the economic / (IT) technical field with a specialization in human resources.
- Thanks to several years of professional experience working in people reporting & analytics, you have a sound knowledge of implementing and embedding global HR reporting processes and practices.
- You have strong analytical skills in data analysis and visualization.
- You are familiar with reporting systems such as SAP Business Warehouse (BW), SuccessFactors (People) Analytics and visualisation tools such as Power BI and/or Tableau.
- In order to work effectively with our distributed business units, you have intercultural skills and fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Sasol in Zahlen
locations in Germany
employees in Germany
employees at headquarters in Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours and mobile working options.
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars.
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.