Product Owner HR Data
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialised organic and inorganic chemicals. We are a modern company that regularly challenges the industry with our innovations, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
- You own the Chemicals HR data definitions and HR core processes, which are configured in global systems such as SAP HCM, Successfactors and Ingentis.
- You also establish a HR Data (Management) Framework in close cooperation with key stakeholders in HR and our business.
- In this context, you ensure the continuous improvement of our overall data quality and HR core processes, equipping our management team with the necessary organisational and people data.
- In addition, you define and implement all relevant HR data elements, in the course of which you ensure that these contribute to our HR strategy and support decision-making processes.
- You govern data maintenance processes and services and ensure compliance with international data privacy regulations.
- You also establish ways of working within the team that support digitalisation and agile project management.
Your qualifications and strengths
- You have a Master’s degree in business administration, computer science or a related field with specialisation in Human Resources or HR data and systems.
- Thanks to your years of professional experience, you have a sound understanding of the design of global (HR) data strategies.
- You are well-versed in the use of HR systems (e.g. SAP HCM/Successfactors/Workday), in particular of HR core processes.
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for HR data round off your profile.
- Previous experience in agile ways of working is a plus.
Sasol in Zahlen
locations in Germany
employees in Germany
employees at headquarters in Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours and mobile working options.
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars.
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.