Manager*in - IT Operations Security
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialized organic and inorganic chemicals as well as high-quality wax products. We are a modern company that leads the market in many sectors worldwide, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
- You will provide Cyber-Security (CS) assurance of Sasol Chemicals IT environment and embed a CS culture across the business through awareness and training.
- You will deploy CS framework, policies, practices and procedures and develop, as well as implement, CS assessment and response plans.
- In addition, you will oversee the implementation of strategic IT security projects to improve CS governance and risk management capability.
- You will build and maintain relationships with key CS stakeholders (Business, IM, Vendors and Service Providers) and mentor a CS team.
- In collaboration with Security Operations Center (SOC), you will monitor the IT security environment (internal and external) to identify and address security advisories timeously.
- Furthermore, you will manage daily IT security events through its lifecycle from recording, investigating to closing.
Your qualifications and strengths
- You have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Cyber-Security or a related technical field and ideally bring professional security certifications.
- Thanks to many years of professional experience, you bring in-depth knowledge in the field of Cyber-Security (processes and tools/systems).
- In addition to excellent communication and leadership skills, you possess business acumen with strategic and process thinking.
- You are also familiar with security related industry standards as well as frameworks and have advanced technical writing skills.
- You have good facilitation and coordination skills through crisis management events.
Sasol in Zahlen
locations in Germany
employees in Germany
employees at headquarters in Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours and mobile working options.
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars.
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.