Controller Business Analytics
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialised organic and inorganic chemicals. We are a modern company that leads the market in many sectors worldwide, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
- You will combine business acumen, technology, and innovation to organize data, develop business insights and create an excellent data-driven and efficient finance organization.
- You will develop thoughtful and innovative dashboards in business intelligence solutions and drive a self-serve BI culture across the company through training end users.
- In order to respond quickly to changing industry needs and expectations, you will identify and implement process optimizations as well as new analytics and reporting applications.
- In addition, you will improve and automate the existing reporting infrastructure to deliver timely, flawless reports to our Chemicals organization to enable data-driven decisions.
- To increase our company results, you will review and refine our business processes together with your colleagues in cross-functional project teams.
Your qualifications and strengths
- After completing your studies in finance, engineering, IT or chemistry, you have already gained relevant professional experience.
- You successfully apply BI solutions (e. g. MS Power BI) and are interested in new ways of working.
- Furthermore, you are no stranger to reporting financial data and using ERP systems such as SAP BW.
- You approach topics analytically and solution-oriented. Also, you are characterized by a high degree of communication skills, proactivity and ownership.
- In order to work effectively within a global team, you have intercultural skills and are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Sasol in Zahlen
locations in Germany
employees in Germany
employees at headquarters in Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours and mobile working options.
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars.
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.