Operation Technology Security Specialist
Plant Marl or Brunsbuettel
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialized organic and inorganic chemicals. We are a modern company that leads the market in many sectors worldwide, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
- You will create CS inspection as well as test procedures for OT systems and perform testing on the infrastructure, including risk analysis and assessments.
- You will design, implement as well as verify application, network and infrastructure security requirements and controls for all OT assets and provide technical leadership to CS as well as project teams.
- To ensure critical infrastructure protection, you will develop security processes and tools.
- You will also ensure effective use of installed company control technology through support and modification of APC applications as well as process information systems, and counter potential cyber sabotage through the design of physical failsafe.
- You will research and test new or modified hardware as well as software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Furthermore, you will actively support application infrastructure development, roll out business applications, troubleshoot application performance problems from a network perspective and perform required improvement actions.
Your qualifications and strengths
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science or a related technical field and ideally bring professional security certifications (CISSP/IEC-62443) as well as Microsoft Server and Cisco certifications.
- Thanks to your several years of professional experience, you have experience with OT systems & support, with Security Operations Centers and with Security Systems (anti-virus, SIEMs, pentests, etc.).
- You have in-depth knowledge of CS practices as well as policies and security industry standards as well as frameworks.
- You have good facilitation and coordination skills through crisis management events.
- For the cooperation with our international teams, you convince with intercultural competence and a very good command of written and spoken English.
Sasol in Zahlen
locations in Germany
employees in Germany
employees at headquarters in Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours and mobile working options.
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars.
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.