Manager Sales Development - Asphalt Additive
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialized organic and inorganic chemicals. We are a modern company that leads the market in many sectors worldwide, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers for Asphalt Additives with the aim of increasing sales.
- You introduce new products to customers and thus ensure that Sasol's product offering grows, and industry trends are met.
- Increasing the awareness of Sasol in the asphalt additives market contributes to your success.
- You identify new sales opportunities and close deals successfully. Cold calling is second nature to you.
- You interact with customers and industry stakeholders to understand their current and future needs.
- You are aware of alternative product offerings, their advantages and shortcomings. You uncover market trends and technical product development opportunities.
- You are always looking for new, more efficient sales channels to get in touch with the right customers and speed up the decision-making processes.
- You support the market development, product innovation team in the development of new products.
Your qualifications and strengths
- You have a bachelor's degree in a technical or commercial field and have several years of professional experience.
- You have demonstrated technical and sales experience (preferably in the asphalt industry) with a strong track record of acquiring new customers and closing sales. Your sales experience is honed with a sound knowledge of sales concepts.
- You are analytical, charismatic, engage and communicate well with people.
- You are dynamic, determined, success-oriented, independent, and proactive.
- Furthermore, you are hands-on, assertive and are willing to travel extensively.
- To effectively work in an international team, you converse well in English (spoken and in writing).
Sasol in Zahlen
locations in Germany
employees in Germany
employees at headquarters in Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours and mobile working options.
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars.
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.