Full Stack Developer
The Sasol companies in Germany are part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialised organic and inorganic chemicals. We are a modern company that leads the market in many sectors worldwide, all thanks to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. We combine the benefits of a fast-growing global player with the dynamics of a mid-sized company structure, allowing us to tackle demanding tasks, every day, and offering remarkable opportunities for development.
Are you confident in both the "front and back end"? If you are passionate about new technologies and want to help shape our digitalization with your high-impact qualities, then we are looking forward to welcoming you as a Full Stack Developer in our small & fine Data Science team!
What you can expect in the role:
- An agile team that you will strengthen with your technical expertise in building digital tools following best practices in both front-end and back-end development.
- The overall goal: to digitalize the company in a microservices architecture environment that you decisively and visibly work on with the whole team.
- Varied responsibilities: You enrich existing system landscapes & data infrastructures by your own developments and you know how to improve workflows.
- You know where and how to use data sources, to integrate and prepare even complex datasets and to design specialized database solutions.
- A close and agile collaboration setting with product owners in order to implement and deploy scalable solutions – you play an active role in Scrum processes and daily meetings.
- You apply and sustainably implement analysis results through interactive dashboards, software solutions and interactive reporting techniques.
- An attractive onboarding program tailored to you individually!
- Our understanding of ONE team with fun@work: cooperative, emphatic and appreciative.
Convince us with...
- a BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Development, Informatics or related discipline
- a relevant track record & proven portfolio in software development projects
- your passion for software development, awareness about security and open-mindedness towards new ideas, systems and technologies.
- your collaborative and versatile personality who pushes innovative thinking and loves agile surroundings.
- solid skills of app deployment (Docker, Kubernetes), data sources integration (SAP, OData, Restful APIs) and workflow tools (Git, Test frameworks).
- experience in cloud deployment/pipelines like MS Azure as well as DevOps, CI/CD & Scrum are the icing on the cake.
- the ability to find result-oriented solutions instead of looking for problems.
- distinct communication skills: clear, reliable and respectful.
- fluency in written and spoken English!
- joy of working in a dynamic and mobile setting.
- interest in working with cross-functional teams where you can shine with intercultural competence – since the chemistry has to be right!
Sasol in Zahlen
Standorte in Deutschland
Mitarbeitende in Deutschland
Mitarbeitende im Headquarter Hamburg
- At Sasol, you can expect a collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high level of autonomy that you quickly assume responsibility for.
- To ensure you find the best possible balance between your professional and personal life, we offer flexible working hours and mobile working options.
- We offer an attractive salary, supplemented by a number of modern benefits that include a company pension scheme.
- We support your personal and professional development and offer individual training and development opportunities at a professional, project or leadership level and help you pursue a range of different career paths.
- As part of our occupational health offer, you have access to work-life services, individual counselling and coaching as well as a range of webinars.
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.