Working Student ecoFT Pricing Project
Teilzeit (12 Std.)
Sasol in Germany is part of the South African Sasol Group, an international, integrated chemical and energy group. Our experts in Germany develop, produce and market a wide range of specialized organic and inorganic chemicals. We are a modern company and are world leaders in many sectors. We owe this to our qualified, motivated and diverse teams. The advantages of a fast-growing global player in combination with the dynamics of medium-sized structures bring us demanding tasks and remarkable development opportunities every day.
- Support our Sasol ecoFT strategy work with pricing models and give a clear view on the positions of the alternative offerings and options for the customer base.
- Collect information about competitive offers and use this to develop pricing estimates.
- Use own economic models for SPVs to determine own production cost and apply numerical methods to define own pricing via multiple ways/methods.
- Analyze different product portfolio options and calculate outcomes for profitability.
Your qualifications & strenghts
- Studies in mathematics or related disciplines with initial relevant practical experience
- Good data and analytical skills to translate data into insights for decision-making
- Exposure to market analytics in bulk chemicals, fuels or aviation industry will be advantageous
- Agility, Flexibility and Collaboration
- Analytics, Business Acumen and Continuous Process
- Improvement, Critical reasoning, Data Management and Problem Solving
Sasol in Zahlen
Standorte in Deutschland
Mitarbeitende in Deutschland
Mitarbeitende im Headquarter Hamburg
- A collegial team and a wide range of tasks with a high degree of creative freedom await you, for which you will quickly assume responsibility.
- We ensure the best possible work-life balance through flexible working hours and the option of mobile working.
- We offer you attractive remuneration, supplemented by numerous modern social benefits.
- We also offer individual training opportunities
Sasol believes in diversity and equal opportunities. We expressly welcome all applications – regardless of your gender, ethnicity, religion, ideology, disabilities, age or sexual identity.