TOGETHER, SHAPING TOMORROW
with talents willing to create, not administrate
Sasol Germany brings together around 2,000 experts responsible for developing, producing and marketing a broad range of highly specialised organic and inorganic chemicals. Acknowledged as global leaders in many of the areas covered by our portfolio, we make a major contribution to the success of Sasol Ltd. We benefit from global reach of Sasol Performance Chemicals while using lean structures in our German production sites. It is this combination that provides new challenges and outstanding opportunities – and that also applies to your career.
Product Commercialization Specialist (m/f)
In the role of Product Commercialization Specialist you will be supporting our Commercialization and Enablement Team with driving differentiated products through Sasol’s Eurasia commercialization process. You will work with the key cross-functional teams to ensure a flawless transfer of new differentiated products from ideation through production to final sale. If the idea of supporting the commercialization of our diversified product portfolio and playing a role in our further growth appeals to you: Then welcome to our team!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Assures differentiated products are moving through Sasol commercialization systems in an efficient and timely manner
- Communicates with all essential groups developing new products to ensure on schedule production for first sale
- Works with various groups to establish Tollers and make sure all processes are followed in order to allow Tollers to manufacture Sasol products
- Participates in project management meetings with key stakeholders to ensure market development projects are moving forward on schedule
- Ensures that the necessary market and customer information has been provided by the Market Development team so that Sasol systems (e.g. Stage Gate and/or other commercialization workflows) are initiated and progress smoothly/efficiently
- Ensures all application, market and technical data has been provided to Product Safety so that the regulatory hurdles can be addressed for new differentiated products
- Communicates project status, schedule, and deliverables to the responsible Manager Market Development
- Technical university degree (Bachelor or Master), e.g. Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant experience required
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking skills
- Facilitate work of others
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Awareness of Stage Gate process, or similar project management tools
- Fluent in written and verbal English and German
- Willingness to travel 30% of working time, including occasional international travel
Location: Hamburg or Brunsbüttel
A good match?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application with details of your salary requirements and your earliest start date. If you have any questions prior to submitting an application, please feel free to contact Julia Weise under Tel.: +49 40 63684 1301